Sunday, January 6, 2008

They said it couldn't be done!

That i couldn't tear myself away from the forums long enough to get any work done. That my shop would remain empty forever, that i would never get anything finished! Well i showed them, i showed them all! Ok, so i don't know if anyone ever said any of that but i did finally finish a few projects to put in my Etsy shop. I tell ya, its real easy to spend alot of time doing what you shouldn't be doing, know what i mean? Forums, blogs, movies, coffee breaks, they're all designed to take up all your time so you don't get any "real" work done. Wow, I'm such a time squanderer, really i think its catching, don't get to close I wouldn't want anyone else to get it.

I just wanna' give y'all a lil' sneeky peek preview of what i got so far. I'll be listing these two items tomorrow after i seal them and add any little finishing thouches they might need. First take a look at the "Jawfull Robot. I'm going to give people the option on whether to put a magnet on the back or add wire to hang him up. He's kinda' big, as the pic with my hand shows. I made him out of cardboard, cereal boxes and corrugated boxes. I cut the pieces, painted them and glued the whole thing with my own two little hands. Whatta' ya think?


I also did this little heart n' frame combo, a lil' something for the lovers out there. this will be a magnet since its not too big. The frame and heart will be two separate magnets. The idea is to give your love the heart, then in the space left by the heart, someone can either write their loves name, or cut a pic of their love out to fit in the frame. I think I'll add a bit of self adhesive magnet so if they choose to go with the pic, people can stick it to the back and it will sit nicey nice in the frame. these to were made out of cardboard, all pieces hand cut, painted and put together by moi.

Like i said these will be up tomorrow followed by more throughout the week. Let me know what you think. enjoy the pics, I'll be back tomorrow with a great feature on etsy seller MoonStruckmagic. Check it out.

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

dang...I was hoping robot-boy was a card!

maybe a magnet then....