Monday, January 7, 2008

Moon Struck Magic. Bath and beauty products.

Its been a long day. Work was terrible, traffic was awful and the house is a mess. You need to relax, kick back and forget about your troubles for a while. Moon Struck Magic has a varied selection of bath and beauty products that you can use in a nice hot tub to soak your day away. Thats not all though, theres lots more available at her shop for after, body lotions and sprays, balms for your lips and so much more. You work hard so treat yourself, you deserve it.Read the interview below to find out more about the magic that that goes into whats being made in this charming shop.

1. How long have you been doing what you do?

I have been making bath and body items for four years now. I've been in business for two years.

2. What benefits do you think people gain from using homemade bath and body products?

When I first tried a bar of cold processed soap I was amazed at the texture and feel of the soap. I instantly fell in love because I have very dry/sensitive skin. Every commercial product out there is supposed to be designed to clean your body. Sure it does but at the same time your washing your body with a detergent? I was not happy with that. I began researching ingredients and what they meant and was horrified at the results. My soaps have no detergents, sulfates, or alcohol therefore providing you with a soap that not only cleans but nourishes your body inside and out. All of my family and friends use and love everything that I make because it's not mass produced. My products are made in my home to yours.

3. Do you have any favorites from your shop that you use?

OH yes! I love my lotions, soaps and body sprays. I use them every single day. Unscented of course!

4. How do you like to relax after a busy day of filling orders and replenishing stock?

Believe it or not, I relax by making more soap. It relaxes me a great deal because I know I'm making something special for someone's special skin needs.

5. Whats your favorite Etsy shop?

Boxbliss. She is my absolute favorite shop. She provides boxes and packaging for me made especially for me! She also quickly became a dear friend of mine! I'm extremely happy to have met a lot of wonderful people on etsy.

6. I read in your profile that your also a tarot card reader. Tell us what the future holds for Moonstruckmagic in '08.

I knew this question would come up! I see moonstruckmagic's bath and body items growing into a business that will hopefully become a favorite in everyone's homes!

Well, was that as good for you as it was for me? I hope so, what a great interview, I would recommend taking a look at this shop, what a great selection. My wife and i bought some lavender oatmeal soap there a while back and we loved it. Trust me this shop has a lil' something for everyone, and great prices to. Experience the magic for yourself, you won't be sorry.

In two days we'll have another fantastic interview ready so be on the look out for that, oh and remember BUY HANDMADE!

1 comment:

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Great interview! I think this is one of my favorites. I've been thinking about getting some non-commercial soap actually. Thanks :)