Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One Post To Rule Them All!

Hi. Welcome to my blog, Oddist Showcase. Oddist being the name of my Esty store. If you've never heard of Etsy a quick run down on what it's all about would go something like this. Handmade and vintage treasures are sold on the Etsy website from a diverse group of talented artist, artisans, crafters and sellers of vintage and retro objects. There's a huge variety of items being bought and sold there, everything from buttons and magnets to artist prints and originals. You can find clothes, dolls, jewelery,pet toys and even adult playthings, oo la la. I haven't even scratched the surface either, and just about everything is 100% handmade . I'll be "showcasing" the shops of these talented 'Etsyans' through this blog. I think it can be a great place to promote myself, and other creative individuals seeking to profit from selling there handmade wares on sites like Etsy.

Every two days you can expect to find a new seller's work being shown here,except Sundays, those are mine . We'll have links to the seller's shop, a little background on them and a short interview which will feature questions about their work, upcoming projects and various aspects of what they do and why. Monday thru Saturday, everyday, thats what you'll find here. Sundays we'll take a lil break and I'll do some freestylin'. I'll cover lots of different topics, like my work, favorite sellers and artist, interest that i might want to share, whatever might come to mind.

I hope you'll enjoy what you see and read here. Feel free to get in touch with me, or the featured guest and let us know what you thought about what you've seen, or even just to say hi and let us know that your out there. I welcome all suggestions, comments and criticism. Let me know what's on your mind, I really want people to benefit from and enjoy this blog. With your help I know it do that and more. Please join me in supporting the handmade revolution.

Thanx.

No comments: