Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where have i BEEN!

Indeed. It has been about THREE WEEKS since my last post, and my blog is PISSED! I am in some serious trouble this time. Flowers haven't worked, candies, poems, sweet talk, expensive gifts, nothing. So I'm gonna try to give it the only thing i have left...LOVE. I won,t slack off anymore, i promise, I'm gonna get it together and start posting on a regular basis again. Serious, honest promise.

Theres gonna' hafta' be a few changes though. First some of you might have relised that I;ve changed the name from Oddist Showcase to Oddist world, this is because I'm changing the format. I used to post 3 interviews a week, and while i had a great time doing it and got a fantastic reaction from them, i just don't haver the time to do that many in a given week. I will keep doing them, never fear, but I'll do one or two a week. It,s really hard work conducting good interviews, what with contacting the talent, coming up with good, in-depth questions, getting them to the interviewee, then posting them. Wow, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I have an interview ready to go and it will be posted soon.

I am also getting rid of the lil' Monkey Shine segment and replacing it with a pic of my ever changing monkey avatar, he does like to get into the wardrobe department and dress up. He loves the attention, what a little egoist.

From know on i will be posting more about myself, my work, what i'm into and things like that. I think i want to make it a little more personal. I had so much fun with it in the past, i just want to keep it fresh and interesting for everyone else. I hope you all continue to read it and enjoy it as much as you did.

9 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

welcome back! i like your blog,great read :)

Mystic Silks http:mysticsilks.etsy.com said...

Interesting blog.
Visit mine at http://mysticsilks.blogspot.com

Feel free to comment, too.

Regina said...

Looks great! Welcome back.

Georganne said...

You crack me up! lol!
~G :o)

Leslie said...

welcome back!! hehe this is fun to read!

Mandi said...

Welcome back fellow monkey friend :-) I love that your little guy plays dress up, I look forward to seeing his wardrobe changes! Thanks for lovin' on your blog!

Anonymous said...

welcome back!! dont foeget to love your blog :D

cr :D

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I always wondered why your Etsy name was Oddist... just found out :)

GreenSpaceGoods said...

I think that is great oddist! I like your features, but I'd like to hear more about your work. After all, this is your blog :)